Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Took too long




Been a while since I last posted. No story behind it I was just being a bum, had exams, holidays, etc. Moving on, this is an outfit I wore to go to the V.A museum in London. After sitting in their cafe drinking tea, of course, I ventured round and slowly fell in love with the place, I even got my self one of their magazines so it was like having the V.A museum in my bag... I know, I know too cool *cough* Wore with leapord print pumps to match my leapord print thumb nails!! Will post that another time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com 

    ReplyDelete